- Legal analyst in Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities at Goldman Sachs International.
Phone: +44 (0)7980470361
Having graduated from the University of Warwick with a BA in 2008, I subsequently obtained an LLM (with Merit) in International Commercial Law (with a particular emphasis on Intellectual Property) from the University of Nottingham in 2009 and completed the Legal Practice Course at College of Law (London, Bloomsbury) in 2010.
- Commercial value of trade marks: do current laws provide sufficient protection from infringement? (April 2010) European Intellectual Property Review
- Regular contributions to the Class46 blog (September 2009 - July 2010) - www.marques.org/Class46
- Scholarship - Commonwealth of Independent States Scholarship from the University of Nottingham (2008-2009)
- Lewis Gaze Scholarship 2009 - prize winner for a paper on Intellectual Property questioning the adequacy of the current infringement provisions in respect of trademarks and their commercial values. The thesis also briefly examined the issue of brand management and its improvement in the context of enhancement of a brand's value to its owner.
Kaye Scholer LLP - London (September 2007) Summer Placement
Spratt Endicott Solicitors - Banbury (July 2007) Summer Placement
Needham and James LLP - Stratford-upon-Avon (July 2007) Summer Placement (1 week)
Extra curricular activities
- Russian (native)
- Hebrew (native level)
- French (conversational)
- Italian (beginner)